EMLING is editor of the site https://www.emling.fr (the "Site") and as such, created rules for the use of the Site (the "Rules"), which aim to inform you of the protection and the use of your data, but also of the obligations incumbent you when you use our Site.
Thus, you must have read the website uses and agree to abide them to use our Site. If you do not accept the Rules, you must not use our Site.
We can change and update the Rules at any time.
If you have any questions about the Rules, you can contact our Customer Service in accordance with the methods referred to in article 8 of the General Conditions.
1. Use of the Site by the Internet user
- Brand image
We attach great importance to the image of the “Emling” brand, a long investment and continuous attention on our part; thus, we refuse that this one is associated with an environment, an identity or commercial partners, without our express agreement because it could possibly damage our image.
Therefore, no hypertext link to our Site or any other link to our Site can occur without our express agreement.
- Intellectual property rights
Our Site is protected by intellectual property rights (in particular copyright, rights related to copyright, rights to brands, rights to designs and models ...) and the sui generis right of databases.
When using our Site, you agree to respect these rights and to make no commercial use of them, under penalty of both civil and criminal legal proceedings.
You may reproduce documents published on the Site only for your information and for your private and personal use. You must not reproduce elements of the Site for purposes other than these.
- Access to our Site
To access our Site, you must only use the interface that we provide to you. You are strictly prohibited to try to access our Site using robots, spiders, scrapers or any other technical process.
2. Protection of personal data
The use of our website involves the processing of certain personal information ("personal data").
The lawfulness of the processing as well as the security and confidentiality of personal data are essential for us.
The Customer is informed and accepts that his personal data can be collected on the Site and used by EMLING who acts as data controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR ").
EMLING undertakes to protect and ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data of its Customers in accordance with the GDPR, in particular by taking all necessary precautions to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
In particular, the personal data of Customers may be transmitted to providers and contractual partners who, as subcontractors within the meaning of the GDPR, intervene and contribute directly to the management of Orders and for which it is absolutely necessary to access the data personal data entered by the Customer when creating and using their Account (identity, postal address, telephone number, email address). Subcontractors can only act on instructions from EMLING.
Personal data of Customers is collected for the following purposes:
- order management and customer relations
- client information relating to offers and commercial information related to the brand
- strengthening and improving the communication of the Website and the brand by sending, in particular, newsletters and special offers according to the preferences of the Client noted on the Site
- improving and personalizing the services offered to Customers
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations
- provide requested documents and communications
- provide after-sales service
- operate, evaluate, improve, develop and maintain the website (including monitoring and analyzing trends, access to the website and its use for advertising, marketing and marketing research);
- evaluate, improve and develop our products and services in the broad sense; adapt our website to the needs of users;
- contact users to answer their questions or complaints;
- protect and guarantee the security of the website, confidential and proprietary information.
Personal data that is collected through cookies is used only to simplify your use of the website and to collect statistical data regarding the use of it. This collection allows us to analyze traffic to our website and improve it. Cookies are never used for advertising purposes.
The Customer's personal data are only kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes set out above.
In accordance with the GDPR, the Customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him.
To exercise one or more of the Computer Rights and Freedoms, the Customer must send a request by email or by mail to the EMLING Customer Service, by filling in the contact form located on the site or by writing to the following address, indicating his name, first name, e-mail address and customer references: EMLING - BP 37 - 25 Rue Royale 75008 Paris FRANCE and indicating his last name, first name, e-mail address and customer references.