Our Company makes every effort to respect the protection and confidentiality of the personal data of individuals
We are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting access to your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “PD”) by collecting and using it exclusively in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Also, we invite you to visit this page on a regular basis to make sure that you accept all the terms.
1. Who we are ?
Our company CREAREP SA with a share capital of €304.898,03 is located at 25 rue royale – 75008 Paris; under the number 433 115 904 ; is responsible for the collection, processing and use of the data you provide us.
Our Company is not obligated to appoint a Data Protection Officer as defined by the regulations in force.
Nevertheless, representatives are appointed within the company to ensure compliance at all times with this regulation and the implementation and regular updating of the “best practices” in terms of personal data protection.
2. What data de we collect and use ?
Personal data is all information concerning you as a natural person and making you directly or indirectly identifiable:
- Connection data: each time you connect to our Site, we collect DCP such asyour IP address and the MAC address of your computer, the date and time of connection, as well as information on the browser you are using.
- Personal data linked to your customer account: when you create a customer account on the Site we collect the personal data provided by you, such as your first and last name, your email address, your postal address and your phone number.
- Data related to your orders and payments: if you buy on our Site, certain data such as your phone number, your delivery address and your billing address will be collected in order to process your purchases and your payments. To this end, you agree that we may have recourse to external service providers who may collect personal data in order to allow the payment processing services by credit card or any other means of payment and , where applicable, delivery of Products. Details of transactions are kept by our external service provider. Please note that your credit card details are only used while the payment transaction is being made and are not kept.
- Communications: during your exchanges with Emling by email or via the contact form on the Site, a copy of your exchanges is kept by Emling in order to have a history of the exchanges and to provide you the best answer.
- Surveys, contests and promotions: if you participate in one of surveys, contests or promotions offered by Emling, the personal data that you have communicated will be collected.
- Subscription to our newsletter: subscription to our newsletter is not an obligation to browse or buy on our Site, your registration is therefore of your own free will in which we collect the surname, first name, phone, postal address and mail.
If you do not want to receive newsletters from Emling, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link present in the newsletter.
3. How is it collected ?
With your prior consent, this data is collected when you provide it to us following an order process, when opening a customer account or when subscribing to our newsletter. It is used to process your orders, including any guarantees, our services and the technical administration of Our Site. It may also be acquired from companies of our Group or our business partners when you have provided your consent.
4. For what purposes do we use your data and on what legal basis ?
We assure you that the personal data you provide us is used only for explicit and legitimate purposes. This data allows us to:
- Process your orders, payments, delivery of goods
- Manage our customers
- Send newsletters or invitations to events
- Facilitate and streamline processing of your order as much as possible
- Improve our service towards our customers
- Seek to avoid any form of fraud and risk of non-payment
- Process and resolve your complaints or questions
- Provide after-sales service
5. With whom do we share your data ?
We transmit your postal data to logistics providers for the processing of your order, the sending of our newsletters or in order to facilitate and optimize our services to you. We assure you that all your personal data is confidential, access is limited to the employees of Our Company, service providers and agents of Our Company who need it in the execution of their job.
We guarantee that all our employees who have access to your PD are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions in the event of non-compliance with these obligations.
To process payments, we send your payment details to the following authorized service providers: Ingenico ePayments.
You will also find more information on the websites of these providers about the data protection measures they apply. In addition, we do not share, sell or communicate your data (customer files) to third parties that are unrelated to Our Company.
6. Is your personal data transferred ?
In no case will your personal data be transferred outside the countries forming part of the European Economic Area or already considered, on the date of said transfer, by the European Commission as guaranteeing the citizen an adequate level of protection. You can view the list of these countries via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en)
7. Our Newsletters and advertising actions
If you have given your consent, you will receive our newsletter as well as regular information on the commercial actions and products offered by Our Company.
We also want to inform you about the service we use to send you newsletters. This is the Sarbacane software. Your data allows us to communicate with you in the context of marketing campaigns (by email or by post) and to keep you informed of news or new products from our Company that may interest you.
8. How long is your datat kept ?
Our Company does not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected. The retention period is thus limited according to the purpose of the processing and within the framework of the applicable legislation. Thus, the data relating to our customers are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship. Data relating to prospects is kept for a period of 36 months from the last incoming contact with Our Company.
9. What security do we provide for your data ?
Our Company protects and secures the PD collected. We guarantee its confidentiality and prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
However, despite the efforts made, Our Company cannot guarantee the infallibility of this protection due to unavoidable risks that may occur during the transmission of data in general.
Therefore, we advise you to use caution to prevent unauthorized access to your PD. In particular, to avoid intrusions into your PD, do not forget to close your session as soon as the use of your computer may be shared.
In fact, we want to remind you that you are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and the information in your account. We inform you that, in order to fight against fraud and protect Our Company from any abuse, we transmit the personal data relating to payments and necessary for the verification of your credit standing, including your address, to Ingenico ePayments. This service provider, acting as a subcontractor, carries out a probability assessment of payment default on the basis of a statistical procedure.As part of the payment procedure, and before the transfer of personal data, you are informed that data is transferred, and which data specifically, and you can possibly interrupt this procedure.
10. What are your rights ?
You may at any time (during the creation of your customer account, when placing an order or, in your personal account on Our Site) access your PD, modify, update or request its removal.
You can also, without having to justify the reason and free of charge, exercise your rights of access, modification, update or deletion of your data by sending your request in writing to our head officeEmling – Service Clients 25 rue royale, 75008 Paris – France.
In order for us to fulfil your request, you will need to send us a copy of your ID. The processing time for these requests will be a maximum of one month. You may also revoke the consent you have given us at any time for the collection and use of your data, without having to justify a reason for solicitation or receiving our newsletters by clicking on the link at the bottom of our correspondence or by e-mail to : email@example.com